Webroot is an antivirus internet security software, it provides a safety package of antivirus to secure your system from different type of online threats or infections. But sometimes user faces some error with the Webroot software. We are discussing Webroot Error Code 21, it’s related to Backup & Sync Errors. This is a common error for the Webroot users, who’s trying to install Webroot software on their device and data backup on the cloud. So for that users, we are providing some troubleshooting steps to get relief with Webroot Error Code 21.
Causes of Webroot Error Code 21:
You will get some common reasons for this error.
- If you have done an infected and incomplete installation of Webroot software.
- If you have made a wrong windows registry from the latest Webroot associated program.
- If any online threats or malware has covered your Webroot Secureanywhere or related software.
- If you deleted webroot related files or folder mistakenly from your computer.
Now, you need to remove this error immediately from your computer because after the occurrence this error your system can be required a mechanical treatment.
Step- 1: Restart your system
First of all, restart your computer to solve this Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 then follow the below-mentioned process.
- Turn off all the running applications on your system.
- Now, press the restart button, wait until the system starts again.
- After starting the device, check the Webroot issue has resolved.
- If the issue is not solved then you need to restart it again.
- After the computer starts, if you get the blue plus sign on your Webroot software, it means you can create a backup.
- Now, sign in to your Webroot account and create a backup.
In case the Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 has resolved then you are able to use your computer again. If the error still persists then you need to use next step.
Step- 2 Uninstall and Reinstall the Webroot Software.
If the error cannot be solved by restarting the system. Then you need to uninstall Webroot software.
A process to Uninstall the Webroot software
Please follow the below steps to get a complete uninstallation.
- Go on Windows computer and press Windows key + R.
- Run programs will start, enter “appwiz.cpl” and click the enter key.
- Now, Control Panel will open with a list of installed software on your computer screen.
- Go to the Webroot SecureAnywhere program and right-click on it.
- Then select the uninstall option from the pop-up options.
- If you are confirmed to remove Webroot then click “Yes”.
- Wait until the process finishes, restart your computer.
- Now that you will see that the webroot application has removed from your computer, now, you need to reinstall it on your computer to solve the Webroot Error Code 21.
A process to reinstall the Webroot software
- Before starting the installation process, confirm the system requirement for Webroot.
- See your Webroot Keycode, because you will need the Webroot Keycode to activate the subscription.
- If you have a Webroot SecureAnywhere CD driver then insert it into the CD drive to install the software.
- if you do not have any CD then you can download the installer from the Webroot website.
- After downloading the installer, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- When the Webroot installer open, select your suitable language along with the country.
- Now, enter your Webroot Keycode and go to the installation step.
- You need to make a shortcut of this application to your desktop.
- After confirming all changes, click Next.
- Now, click on “Agree and Install” to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer and check.
If you find the error again then you need to take support from the Webroot customer helpline service. You will get there a right guidance for your Webroot related issue from the webroot certified team. To troubleshoot any of the webroot related error, you can dial the Webroot customer service number 1-844-865-1210.