Webroot is an antivirus program which is so different than any other competitors in the market. As soon as an item is tagged as a virus in the Webroot laboratories, it will be labeled by itself on your PC, and it happens so immediately across all Webroot users, this is as a result of genuinely operating in the cloud. It operates in the cloud, which shows that Webroot possibly can take 4 to 5 minutes at most of the times to install because there are no continuous signature updates for installing.
Webroot is a mostly straight and effective way because it never downloads the virus signature onto your computer. Most of the anti-viruses are very hazardous not only because they download the virus signature onto your computer but also corrupt your lots of important files and folders.
Steps to Fix Keycode Errors or Invalid Messages:-
If you often receive annoying ERROR messages when you install Windows PC or Mac if yes then we have best ways to solve your problem:-
- Check properly and make sure that you are not mistyping the keycode. We are telling you this because many times characters like o/0, s/5, and b/8, etc. look pretty similar and it confuses the user when he/she types the code in manually.
- When installing Webroot SecureAnywhere from a CD or package then you have to make sure to note each letter or number as you type.
- If you’re not sure about a character, then you can try it on both
- After installing the product from email, you can copy and paste the keycode into the installer and Highlight the entire keycode with your mouse for copying and pasting your keycode.
- Then right-click on the selection, and select the Copy option.
- Locate your pointer in the keycode entry box then right-click on it, and then select the Paste option from the context list of options right at the moment when it appears your keycode.
- Please ensure that you are not using an old version of Webroot because this could be stopping you from installing new software. Remove it ASAP.
- If you see an Error Message like the keycode could not be verified at this time, then you need to understand and make sure that Secure Anywhere is activated and allowed to connect to the internet.
- If you receive Error FZLC0055, please follow the below-given steps:-
- Sign in your account at my.webrootanywhere.com
- besides your email address, Open the drop-down menu
- Tap on manage keycodes
- Then you will see the older-style keycode (letters only)
- And then retry the installation using this keycode.
- If you receive Error FZLC0056: Invalid or Unknown Keycode, follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- It occurs because of a delay inactivation process
- Wait for about 10 to 15 minutes
- Then try again installing or activating your key code
- If you are still not able to enable or install, contact to Webroot support
For Apple IOS or Android
- If you are entering the incorrect keycode such as- characters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8, and others can puzzle the customer when they enter the code manually.
- If you are not using the right Android App for your keycode, you can follow below given instructions:-
- You will have to install the trusted Mobile Security App from the Play Store, for all users who have Webroot SecureAnywhere subscriptions.
We hope this article will definitely help you to solve the Keycode problems which wouldn’t be resolved before.