Webroot software provides the most active and prominent antivirus security for PCs, Macs, and other digital devices which are compatible with all of the operating systems. Webroot antivirus program detects online, and offline threats like- viruses, phishing, and other malware and fix them on-time. It provides satisfactory antivirus services for the user’s computing devices.
To get a perfect antivirus protection on your devices, first, you need to purchase the Webroot antivirus program, from the Webroot official website. After you purchase it, you need to login to your Webroot account. However, the whole process of purchasing can also be done by checking out as a guest, but it is recommended to create a new account or log in to your existing account as it helps in the online management of your Webroot antivirus.
How to Fix Webroot sign in Error Quickly:
After creating a Webroot account, a user can access their account from anywhere by using their username and password around the globe. But unfortunately, you might face some issues after logging in to your Webroot account. Amongst all of these, one of the common error is not able to log to Webroot account. If you are facing this error then, a message will display on your computer screen, “Can’t log in?” In this post, we will suggest you some of the common steps to log in to your Webroot account easily. In case, you have lost your Webroot account password.
Steps to log in Webroot account easily:
- if you get the message “Can’t log in?” then click on the link in “Forgot Password.”
- Now you need to reset the Password
- To do this- select the “Password” or “Personal Security Code” option.
- Then click on the “Username” and enter the email address.
- After entering the email address, you will get a message asserting- “Your account has not been activated,”
- Then you will get an activation email on the account.
- Now click on the “Resend Email button” and follow the onscreen instruction
- If still, you can’t be able to login your Webroot account then you can repeat the same process.
- After completing the same process again you might get “Error(UPW003)”
- Note- The Error(UPW003) means that “the email address you have entered does not exist in your system. Please check the email details that you entered or use the email address to create an account”.
- Click on the button provided with the message to reach your account.
- To get your account details, “Type in answer to your Security Question. This answer is case sensitive”.
- Then select your security question and answer it carefully
- If your answer is correct, then you will get an email with a link to reset your Password or Personal Security Code as you requested.
- Now, click on the given link on your registered email to reset your password.
- Now reset your computer and again try to log in your Webroot program.
After completing the above-given process, if you are not able to log in again or if the issue persists, then you can call on Webroot Customer Support Number. If you have a newly purchased subscription then you may activate it by visiting the Webroot activation link Webroot.com/safe.